Friday, November 16, 2007

Is it really final???

Watching stars at night, I saw your face
When I’m alone, I heard your voice
I’m on my bed, thinkin’ of you
How are you… How do you do.

You love me so much, that’s what you told me
But behind your ways, you’re always leaving without trace
How could I forget you after so many tears?
I knew I would, ‘passing through that mending years.
You said there’s nothing wrong with you
Then why am I feelin’ so blue?
Did I hurt you?
Please tell, so I’ll know.

I long for you intensely
Loneliness seeped through my soul deeply
You owned my heart already
But it seemed that shallow love is what you gave me.
Sorry if I’ve been so cruel
And thought that you’d love me eventually
Sorry if I kept those insanity
And if ever compromised you loving me.

I will remember the things we had
Across the miles I could still see your humble and loving eyes
Thank you for the smile and sweet memories
Just to restore this broken piece, you took the risk.
You knew how much I wanna keep you
I tried to give in and promised that my love won’t end
But then space is really what we need
And I guess letting go was the best thing that I ever did.

I said goodbye for several times
But deep inside it’s just a lie
It’s hard making this feeling die
But it’s a must, this will be the final... Goodbye.

Posted in my Yahoo 360 last March 27, 2006 - 05:17am (PST)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.