Sunday, June 10, 2007

Hi! 'just wanna share it... =)

Forwarded message:

"A Sweet Truth"

When God knows you’re READY for the responsibility of commitment..
He’ll reveal the right person at the right circumstances...”
Wait patiently... Don’t waste your time searching & wishing…
Grow & be ready and you’ll see…
God will give you love story far better than you could ever dream of… =)


Sai, la pa q ni naforward imo noh?! dwi na lang para bibo... ;)

Sir Jap, sana k na phone moh... =S

Oiesst..Tyler..u still there? :S I received from Mark amidst..-Joan's father died. 'can't tell you then to prevent some destruction but I guess silence did… I did it again... :S Maybe it won't make any sense to you but just F.Y.I. Thanks anyway... :I 0ohhh so tough.. =') Ohh boy... I guess that ID should rest... Thanks for those words of wisdom too... You're such a nice FRIEND... =')

Paging Mr. Sina Ara..ahhh i..i forgot what to say... :p

Take gud care yah all... I'm gonna miss u... =')

(sealed w/ a kiss)

Simply me,
jc/odette

DONT CLICK ME!!!

5 comments:

Jap said...

ey wassup? long time no post...

hope you're ok...miss u too Lola

=)

Anonymous said...

How mant Tyler's do you know? And who was that about?

I am not on Yahoo very much anymore. I live in a new city and I have a new job.

I hope you are feeling well!

Tyler from USA

Odette said...

Jap... =') la keu tika namiss ky evrytime makita nako ng bata sa Ad na Chubby Chewy Chocolate, feeling ko andyan ka lang... Ingat ka lagi huh, cutie apo... =) mahal guid tka...
-----------------------------------
You don't know Joan. She's our classmate... I'm also talking to Mark that time right?! ..and that's it..'nyways, it's all done...I'm so sorry for everything... So you're now in Chicago? I'm now here in Tagum. It's now July 7 right? I don't know if you still remember what I mean... I think I'll be having fever in a while. Medical Terminology made be drunk the whole day! WeW! Wishing you all the good lucks... =) No worries, I'm alright, just drained.. ;p and hey..I knew only 1 Tyler...

gonna go now... take care yah all and have a nice day!!!

Odette said...

eehh... Sir jap... Cloud 9 choey choco pala yon... 'nyways, who cares?! ;p

Jap said...

Lola, whatever you're busy with, I hope everything's fine. Take care and hope to see you blogging again soon =) good luck! mwah