Thursday, May 17, 2007

..I hate her.

She has the soul,
the spirit,
the strength.
Others look up to her.
And, love her...

BUT, I hate her w/ all my soul that only the bitch's spirit can explain... Still, I can't blame her for I was out of plan, I just forcibly exist...lol
I still remember when my grandma (R.I.P.) told the story 'bout my birth... it's kindahahahahahaha thing but real... I can't blame the good lady anyway, blame my self instead!!! Ooooohohosome...

'nyways... That's not the main reason why I hate her... It's for a reason that she even don't know. Maybe, I was just so unfair... For life somehow partly became so unfair... And 'til now, she can't get me... She still don't know me...

I really hate her w/ all my soul... BUT, I love her w/ all my heart... and I will always love her for giving me my good sisters...

2 comments:

Jap said...

I'm not close to my dad. maybe that's the case. Like poles repell. Opposites attract. I hope one of you will finally understand the other. =) keep it cool lola =)

Odette said...

close man us usahay...always sad gani... pero cguro mali lang na process iya moral support... mao makadown... Or over sensitive lang pud ko... hahay... 'nyways, thanks jap... =') I'll keep it cool... u too... TEAehehehe... ice sad ehehehe...