Thursday, May 3, 2007

My 1st Time in Jail

“Walls of Expressions”, that’s what I called it- with the writings of their so called “Mislead Individuals” lol… I even saw the rat! Yeah, the rat on the toilet area that was covered only with a kinda green shower curtain…
“Welcome to my new place Gang!” (bed room & toilet room located in a four-cornered area) Auntie Anne said – a family friend. She’s there for more than six months as I’ve heard but it’s the first time that I visited her. Whatta sympathy! (It’s just that I’m locked with those promises of employment training and other stuff that somehow turned me into nothing—for now…) She’s charge with illegal recruitment and still waiting for the upcoming trial.
“..I really can’t accept it at first for in the first place, I didn’t expect that I’m into an illegal deed. I still haven’t recruited anyone and I really can’t understand why is it that those persons who invited me to join their business were still roaming outside while I’m still here inside this hell…”
And I really can see the pain in her eyes while telling these and so I said, "Can I stay here with you tonight?", then she laughed and asked, “Why didn’t you invite me on your graduation?” (That was Oct. last year and she’s already in prison then! Lol, high kidding Auntie Anne…lol) I paused for a while...kinda felt useless?! lol... Then in straight face I said, "If I'll get a REAL job, we'll go out on a disco!!! ajeje
We ended our talk with laughter but I left her with teary eyes... But I know she's better now and even tougher!!!
That was my first time in jail but I've been in prison for quite long - "a prisoner of my own death march..."
Just like her I knew that someday I'll hit true freedom... How I wish..."We planned a lot but sometimes our plans don't wanna be with us... It's simply because everything has its own purpose.... So que sera, sera..."
and que sierra, sierra...

3 comments:

Jap said...

LOLA JUDITH!!!! hehehe so nice to see you blogging...congrats! and welcome to a world where you can pour your heart out. =)

Odette said...

It's all 'coz of you Jap!!!! Thanks for bringing me in here... @ least now, I can partly express nah what's inside... ehehe...

Brendalyn said...

ate judith, emo....ahahahah! nice man imung blogs te.