Saturday, May 19, 2007

TEAeehehehe w/ Miss Divine Grace

It’s kinda late in the evening when I sat down holding a cup of tea. Suddenly I notice that someone’s knocking my phone… Somebody replied-it’s Chaka Doll!!! Wew! And so we talked and talked and talked… (Text I mean…lol)

So long… I mean, it’s unusual for me to text somebody for quite a couple of minute for now due to some economic sabotage… lol

But, last night, I did it w/ Chaka... Ehehehe…ooh so Divina Grasya she was!!! (that’s her family name)

“Bla…bla…bla…bla…”

And, I laugh when she stated that one of our supervisors and I were almost look- alike…. Whahahahaha!!! “If that’s the case, we must be carabaos...(of the same faces)”, I said.

I’m watching the “KangarooJack” movie thing while texting then… Hey! Don’t be amazed for I’m always late in everything… ehehehe…lol


It’s when that big guy on that movie almost fall down “sa bangin” (Unsa gani na sa English??? Lol) Dictionary please…lol ehehehe….

It’s when that big guy on that movie almost fall down… I then shout, “He’ll gonna fall!” But hey, there’s no big guy who fell… It’s my cup! The cup of tea that I put beside me instead of putting it on the table… (blamed be the texting…joke) My very lil sister became the first suspect for that when I was the real criminal…ooh poor lil sis…’nyways she’s cuter than mehehehehe…

‘mind you… it’s a good cutting! And, I think acrylics will bring out the best of it! Hmmmm… Poor mama’s cup, ‘need to live a new lifestyle… a new look…


Presence of mind is a must…
Or else possibilities to fall might arise w/out the signal…
TEAeehehehe

Better live new life after death…
lol

Oiest… It just so happened that I told Chaka ‘bout this KARABAW site para bibo!!! And, it just so happened that I also told her ‘bout the best writer/director/editor’s site – http://www.direkjap.blogspot.com. And then she asked, “si jap? Asa na xa?” then I told her “his in Qatar right now and surely, you’ll gain a lot of info and learning if you’ll visit that page…”

‘ngon xa “nice baya kaayo to si sir jap…” visit daw xa sa page ASAP ky namiss daw nya…ehehehe.


Sir Jap!!! Regards daw wui ngon Chaka… TEAeehehehe…

2 comments:

Jap said...

LoL! Dette! you crack me up! Seriously, I'm reading innocently and from out of nowhere you mention my name hahahaha that was a surprise indeed and what's more surprising is Chaka Doll! I miss our interns. Ever since we started to get interns our Avantgarde existence became more meaningful because it felt great to impart whatever knowledge we had. Thank you guys and we do miss you all =) LoLa samalamat sa pagpromote sa akong blog LoL wa ko kabalo educational diay akong mga reklamo hahahaha take care now and don't spill the Tea ni Honey hehe

Odette said...

TEAehehehehe